Cultural District Alliance Celebrates
CDA Annual Banquet
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
This year the Cultural District Alliance’s Annual Banquet will be held in the lobby of UNTHSC’s stunning new Interdisciplinary Research and Education building, home to the TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine, UNT System College of Pharmacy and North Texas Eye Research Institute. We will learn about the values, culture and teamwork that make these programs so outstanding, vital and effective.
In addition you will learn about some of the significant and vitally important projects we are working on:
- Redesign of 7th Street – CDA has been closely involved with the city and interested stakeholders throughout the year to ensure this will be the best possible design, now and in the future.
- Museum District design overlay – CDA is assisting its museum partners in developing a design overlay sensitive to the needs of all stakeholders.
- Dash circulator – A new electric bus circulator connecting downtown and the Cultural District will debut in 2019.
- Dickie’s Arena – The opening of the Arena will bring exciting new events and the District will be welcoming many new visitors. The area around the Arena, including Montgomery Street, will be changing to comfortably accommodate them.
- New hotels – Much needed hotel rooms will be coming to the District. Some hotels have broken ground and some are in the planning stages.
Please plan on attending the Cultural District Alliance Annual Banquet. Your organization’s support and participation at the Supporting, Diamond, or Emerald Sponsor level is vital to the on-going success of CDA and will allow us to continue our mission to preserve and promote the Cultural District. Please click here to view the sponsor benefits page.
Sponsors to date include: UNTHSC, Rattikin Title, LegacyTexas Bank, SP+, Amon Carter Museum, Kensington Properties, VLK Architects, Republic Title, The Foundry District, The Modern Art Museum, and Kimbell Art Museum.
We appreciate your consideration and thank you in advance for your sponsorship! If you have any questions, please contact Ginger Johnson at 817-287-5742 or email@example.com and Marlene Beckman at 817-885-7808 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to celebrating with you! Register online here to secure your sponsorship level, table, or seat or contact us at email@example.com.